Kath Thorn combines her eye for style, a life-long philosophy of personalized care, and over 20 years of technical expertise to bring you excellence and innovation in hair design and personal services.
She is a certified Brocato Color Network Trainer with countless hours of continuing education, assuring you the latest look and the newest innovations.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brocato Color Results!

Oh yeah! I am so excited. I have been using the demi color all week and the results are amazing!
 Clear beautiful colors that shine shine shine!
Look what I caught my client Nichole doing on her facebook....

Nichole was a level 9 and 10 highlighted blonde.  Her formula was one part 6/0 (6/N) and one part 6/75 (6BR) and I did a bottle application. (not something I am used to but it worked GREAT, and much less messy than when I did it with a brush.) She spent 15 minutes in the dryer with a cap on and then 15 minutes to cool down. The results were so worth trying things a new way.

Yeah, Nichole, you look great!  Thanks for trusting me when I tell you Brocato Demi Color Project rocks!

1 comment: